Friday, December 27, 2013

Simple Sauce for Crispy Pan-Fried Noodles

I recently discovered crispy noodles that I can make at home! Aaaand, I've started making them more often. It's kind of been a trial and error on finding a sauce that tastes right to me for it. Finally found this one on rasamalaysia which I guess was actually a guest post from another blogger, Taste Hong Kong. Either way the sauce was perfect for it, and at some point I do intend to do the full on recipe as is. Lately I've just been making the sauce plain and pouring it over the noodles. So yummy!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
  • 3/4 tsp sugar
  • 2 1/4 tsp cornstarch
  • 1 cup and 2 Tbsp water
PREPARATION:
  1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. 
  2. Bring to a boil stirring frequently, usually just boil it for a minute or two.
  3. Pour over noodles and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment