Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This has got to be one of the easiest recipes that I've ever made. They end up looking kinda chunky weird, but they still taste great! I randomly decided to try using cream cheese frosting on them--it worked out great. I managed to find a website that actually made them into these cute little sandwiches. (When I did it I just put the frosting on top.) Also-this goes really well with just plain vanilla ice cream. I know, not at all healthy options, but at least the cookies are healthy--I've heard a rumor that they are a weight watchers recipe! :0)

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 can of pumpkin
  • 1 box of spice cake mix
  • 1/2-1 bag of chocolate chips
  • Cream cheese frosting (optional-but sooooo good!)
PREPARATION:
  • Mix all ingredients together
  • Pan out on greased cookie sheet-careful, they don't really spread out at all while baking so make sure to do it while you're panning them out
  • Pre-heat oven to 375-bake for 15-20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment